2015년 5월 28일 목요일

The vital things to my success.

“What factors do you think will be vital to your success by 2020?” 1. I think that the most important thing is the relationship between persons. A good relationship is the base of all. If I am a good person to other people, they can help me in many ways whenever I failed. That ways can be consolations or effective assistants. 2. The utilization of knowledge about my major is so important to me, because I am an engineer. 3. I think ‘speaking English’ is essential for my success. English is the most important language through all around the world. It is vital to study research paper of other country and work with foreigners. 4. The experience of my major is also important. For example, many people work for professor’s office. They can learn techniques of experiment and become familiar their senior, junior and professors. It is very helpful when they get a job.

댓글 8개:

  1. Hi daeun,
    I agree with your opinion that relationship between people is important for success.
    June-woo.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. Hello, Da Eun!
    I also think that relationship between peole is important thing for your success. Your paragraph is easy to find why you choose relationship between people.
    Thanks for your good information.

    Yoon Ho Joon

    답글삭제
  4. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  5. Hi DaEun,
    I like your three vital factors that lead to your success by 2020.
    I specially like your first one, having a good relationship with other people, because that is the area I am having trouble with recently.
    Anyways, good luck in your future. I hope you can be a great engineer in near future.
    Thank you!
    ChanWoo

    답글삭제
  6. Hi, Daeun.
    Like you said, I am knowing relationships between people is very important these days. It seems so convoluted and picky to treat. Even though, I hope you and I can success in the area.:) Good luck!!
    -Dongeun-

    답글삭제
  7. 안녕하세요~ EW1 조원 아직 없으시면 같이하실래요? 068반입니다.
    카톡(taiil32)이나 이메일(taiil5734@gmail.com)로 답장주세요!!

    답글삭제
  8. Hi daeun. Your opinion is good. 'The utilization of knowledge about my major is so important to me, because I am an engineer' is good. :)

    park yunjin

    답글삭제